丫丫文案网—你身边的文案专家

丫丫文案网—你身边的文案专家

听了很伤心的英语句子?

59

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

译文:纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.

译文:不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

You don’t need someone to love in secret. We just stand by the river and feel sad when seeing the shadow in the water and thought that we r falling love with someone.

译文:暗恋是不需要对象的,我们不过站在河边,看着自己的倒影自怜,却以为自己正在爱着别人。

Tears dry on their own, but a broken heart needs time to mend.

译文:眼泪会自行风干,但破碎的心需要时间疗愈。

Loneliness speaks in quiet tongues, and love asks for a louder reply.

译文:孤独用无声的语言述说,而爱情却渴望热烈的回应。

The ache in your heart will heal, but the smile on your face may never return.

译文:你内心的痛会消散,但笑容可能再也无法如初。

Empty seats, once filled with laughter, now only echo loneliness.

译文:空座位,曾经充满欢笑,如今只剩寂寞回声。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them.

译文:最痛苦的方式是坐在某人身边,却只能想念。

I am so thin, what to warm others.

译文:我自己都如此凉薄,拿什么去温暖别人。

When you want to cry, don’t hold back, uncomfortable is yourself!

译文:想哭的时候,别憋着,难受的是自己!

这些句子都带有深刻的情感和哀伤,适合在需要表达或感受悲伤情绪时使用。希望这些句子能触动你的心弦。