Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
不论我们的灵魂是什么做成的,他的和我的是一模一样的。
Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.
总是面向阳光,阴影就会被甩在身后。
The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.
我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己活成了你的样子。
Love is so hard but I want you to try.
相爱太难 但我想和你试试。
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
这是最好的时代,这是最坏的时代。
I will be better, because of you, but not for you.
我会变得更好,因为你,但不是为了你。
The business of life is the acquisition of memories. In the end thats all there is.
人生就是不断收集回忆的过程,最终能陪伴我们的也只有回忆了。
We accept both the good and the bad, and without.
我们接受好与坏,并且毫无保留。
I'm thinking of buying a new laptop.
我在考虑买一台新的笔记本电脑。
Those dogs are my family we can't just leave them out there.
这些狗是我的家人,我们不能丢下它们。
这些对话不仅语言优美,而且蕴含深刻的哲理和情感,适合在各种场合引用和欣赏。